Sunday, August 20, 2006

B-List Celebrity Sighting Smackdown

Thursday night: Newlyweds Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson spotted at Maggiano's Little Italy. Apparently he lives here, and they were in town for the Nashville stop of their Marriage is Sacred tour. They looked every bit as classy as they do in this picture.



Friday night: Gunnar Nelson, one half of early 90s pop duo Nelson, spotted at Rafferty's. I had no idea what Gunnar Nelson looks likes, but enough people at our table were sure enough that I concurred. Here's a picture of the fab duo back in the big hair days:



The Gunnar sighting happened just before we went to see Snakes on a Plane, which is every bit as fun and trashy as the title suggests. All in all, a high cultured couple of days.

5 Comments:

Blogger fabricsnob said...

I won tickets to see Nelson a very long time ago. They played at Starwood and Tesla opened. Try to contain your jealousy.

1:53 PM  
Blogger CHADDDD said...

That's almost as cool as the time I saw White Lion open for Stryper. Almost.

9:48 PM  
Blogger LB said...

I can't believe y'all doubted me. I'm glad Tabi and Katie finally conceded. And I saw Nelson open for Cinderella. Yeah.

6:51 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I had a poster very similar to the Nelson pic. It hung alongside Janet Jackson from Rhythm Nation days and Paula Abdul.

4:28 PM  
Blogger 7889520 said...

qzz0620
ysl outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
swarovski outlet
nike store
michael kors
longchamp handbags
ugg boots clearance

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home