Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Last Night's Dream

Sometimes I am just a spectator in my dreams, as last night when I was basically just watching an episode of Lost, though a strange episode:

The scene is a phone conversation between the leader of the castaways, played here by George Clooney, and the leader of The Others, played here by Shawn Colvin. Apparently, I was coming in on the tail end of the scene. Shawn and the rest of the Others are planning a massive attack to wipe out the castaways, and George is begging her to spare them.
"Please," George begs Shawn, "Please, just spare the Siberian Huskies. Can you do that?"
The shot cuts to Shawn, who pauses, and then, in a way-beyond-creepy voice, hisses: "No!", and hangs up on him.
The next shot is of her doing some strange chant/dance, I assume to prepare for the attack. The camera then cuts back to George, who is dribbling a basketball in his kitchen, for some unknown reason. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home