Thursday, May 08, 2008

20 Minutes O' Josh

"If this was the Cold War we could keep each other warm..."

Though I was a fashionable two hours and fifteen minutes late to the show, I still got to hear a few of my favorites. Ritter, as always, put on an excellent show. This was my third time to see him, and its been interesting to watch his progression from the tiny 3rd and Lindsey, then moving on up to Exit/In, then graduating this time to the Belcourt. Is the Ryman his stop the next time through town? Maybe, but I'm kind of hoping he stays under the radar enough to keep to the smaller venues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

I tried to wave from down the row, but you were not looking. That's okay.

I think the Belcourt might be my new favorite... padded seats and tiny venue, yet equipped for full-on rock show. Awesome.

11:34 AM  
Blogger CHADDDD said...

Sorry I missed your wave. My 15 hour workday had cut down on my alertness. I do agree about the Belcourt's awesomeness. I think that was the third concert I've seen there.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, barbour, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, bottes ugg, replica watches, wedding dresses, converse outlet, links of london, supra shoes, marc jacobs, moncler, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, moncler, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler, hollister, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, swarovski, canada goose, ugg boots uk, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora charms, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, lancel, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, barbour jackets, toms shoes
ninest123 16.02

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home